1) What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before? Hmmm... So many things. I bought my first vehicle. I took my students to summer camp for the first time. I joined a gym.
2) Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I actually didn't make any resolutions last year. And I didn't make any for this year either.
3) Did anyone close to you give birth? Quite a few people actually. All women.
4) Did anyone close to you die? Yeah. My Granny Pou.
5) What countries did you visit? Unfortunately, I stayed domestic this year. I didn't even make it to Mexico.
6) What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006? How about another seminary course under my belt... or above it.
7) What date(s) from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? None come to mind...
8) What was your biggest achievement of the year? Well, I can do push-ups in a handstand position again...
9) Did you suffer illness or injury? I got sick around Mother's Day. And I hurt my knee on a bungee run about a week before that.
10) What was the best thing you bought? My guitar.
11) Whose behavior merited celebration? My leaders. They have made our ministry UH-mazing!
12) Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Now, now, now... That would not be appropriate for me to discuss here...
13) Where did most of your money go? Xterra and Taxes.
14) What did you get really, really, really excited about? Superman Returns.
15) What song will always remind you of 2006? "Young Chuck Norris" by Chuck Brogar
16) Compared to this time last year, are you: Wiser? Wisdom is knowlege + experience. So, yes. Some of it came at a price too... Healthier? Oh yeah! I joined a gym, watched what I ate, and dropped 23 lbs! Richer? Eh... I saved a little.
17) What do you wish you'd done more of? Read.
18) What do you wish you'd done less of? Watch TV.
19) How did you spend Christmas? Flew home to SC to be with the fam.
20) Did you fall in love in 2006? No. Not love. But I definitely liked someone... Too bad though...
21) How many one-night stands? None.
22) What was your favorite TV program? The West Wing. Allison, you keep your trap shut!
23) Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? I'm not a hater I just crush a lot.
24) What was the best book you read? Searching For God Knows What
25) What was your greatest musical discovery? Fields Of Gold (New Version) by Sting
26) What did you want and get? Guitar, Xterra, Booqbag.
27) What did you want and not get? Cheesehead
28) What was your favorite film of this year? Casino Royale
29) What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I worked. And I was 26.
30) Which celebrity/public figure did you like the most? Samaire Armstrong
31) How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006? Still rocking the T-shirt and Jeans...
32) What kept you sane? Well it wasn't crazy straws... Mitch Hedberg? Anyone?
33) Who did you miss? Friends from the O.C., friends from the SC.
34) Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006. No matter how much you want it, you can't make people into what they're not...
35) What did you gain this year? A couple of good friends.
36) What did you lose this year? 23 lbs
37) Who was the best new person you met? Anna... I wish...
38) Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Days go by
I can feel 'em flying
Like a hand out the window in the wind
as cars go by
It's all we've been given
So you better start livin' right now
'Cause days go by
Man, this was long...