I mentioned in a previous post that I brought an entire suitcase, albeit a small one, of DVDs with me when I moved to California. So, needless to say, I have a slight obsession with collecting them. Pictured (to the left) is my collection as of tonight. (I say tonight, because I'm buying the second season of How I Met Your Mother tomorrow.) Anyway, I thought it'd be cool to share, with you, some of them that I could watch over and over again. So, here are five DVDs that I never tire of...
1) Greg the Bunny- This TV series, starring Seth Green and Sarah Silverman, takes place in a world where puppets (fabricated Americans) exist and coexist with humans everyday. It takes place on the set of a children's television show, "Sweetknuckle Junction". It's so funny that FOX cancelled it along with the rest of the good shows that it produces!
2) Scrubs- This year will be the last season of Scrubs on the peacock. Zach Braff wants to go on to make more hour and a half long commercials for soundtracks. I love this show! I even posted about it here.
3) Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves- This is just a great movie! I think it was the first time I ever saw Morgan Freeman play a guy who knew more than everybody else in the movie. It also had one of my favorite songs of all time in it: (Everything I Do) I Do It for You.
4) Encino Man- If you don't love this movie, or if you can't at least pretend to while I watch it, then I'm pretty sure we can't hang out. I just love Sean Astin, Pauly Shore, and Brenden Fraser as friends in it.
5) Pee Wee's Big Adventure- For everything you need to know about this movie, watch this clip.
I love DVDs. I'll post a few more of these in the future...