7/03/2008

Finished Product...

Last week, I posted on a project that Josh had asked me to build. Here's an update on the finished product:

I started by buying some 1/2 inch PVC pipe, and some rubber tubing, and some shrink wrap. Then, I built one side of the triangle...



Next, I built another side and then connected the two...



Finally, Colton and I wrapped the sides in the shrink wrap...



That's when we realized that the triangle was too big to support itself. So, I decided to cut the whole thing in half and make two...



The students in HSM will be using the containers to put their bottles in for the bottles for Bibles drive as a part of week 2 of the "Save the Planet" weekend teaching series...

No comments: