Here are some questions that I used in my evaluation process:
- What goals was this program trying to meet?
- How do I determine its success (if these goals were met)?
- Have I done my part in leading this program? (In other words, is there something I can change about me that would help?)
- Would being patient allow the program to succeed?
- Would food help? (Hey, I work at a Baptist church.)
- Would a change in time or location affect things?
Question(s): How do you evaluate your programs? How do you know that it's time to kill a program?